[kronolith] Celendar printing from Kronolith

chodek at chodek.com chodek at chodek.com
Thu Apr 4 14:57:51 UTC 2013

  Hello,

I was trying to print the calendars from Kronolith however the printable
version is not usable. It looks that there is menu on the top menu and left
calendars menu visible. I would assume that those pieces should not be
visible at all. I'm using Horde5 5.0.5-git. The printing results differs
depending on dynamic/static view. This feature works fine in Horde4.

Is that known issue?

Thx!

  Lukasz

Btw.
   Good job with Horde5!!! Huge usability improvement!!!