[kronolith] importing attendees, see #9260

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Thu Jun 27 16:12:20 UTC 2013

Heya - bugs.horde.org is back! :)

Quoting Stephan Lauffer <lauffer at ph-freiburg.de>:

> Hi!
>
> Since bugs.horde.org is down for some hours my short question is
> about the state of #9260, ""importing .ics files failes to load
> attendees and alarms".

(...)

Ok, now I see there some duplicated, some old bug reports about this
topic, too.

Just to be sure:

If I create a calendar entry in horde and if I add attendees (which
are users of the same horde installation) they may not have the chance
to get the list of attendees into their addressbook by accepting and
importing this calendar entry?

If I understand right: Yes, this is not supported since horde just
sends a ics calendar entry and... (see bugreports).

We would be very happy to get this fixed. Could somebody of the horde
team tell me about the expected work, outlay to change this behaviour?
--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

[ Pedagogical University Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/            ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -459/ -486          ]