[kronolith] minor: wrong date displayed

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Sun Nov 3 11:32:27 UTC 2013

Hi *,

running latest Horde (via pear) incl. kronolith 4.1.4.

I have IMP open, but select "work week" from the calendar menu at the
top of the page to get a glimpse at the upcoming week's schedules.

The kronolith page opens ok, the upcoming (!) week is displayed (Nov 4
to Nov 8), November 3 is selected in the overview calender sheet at
the left top, but:

In the kronolith line above the week's view, where you can select to
go to today, see which week (plus left and right arrows to navigate
through adjacent weeks) and select day, work week, week, month, year
view, tasks and overview, the current work week dates (between the
left+right arrow) is displayed as "04.11.2013 - 01.11.2013".

Well, my week *never* ends before is starts :D

I assume it has something to do with the "week starts on
Sunday/Monday": For me it is configured to start on Monday, but I see
the start day is the first work day (Monday, Nov 4) of the current
week, if starting on Sunday. The end date, on the other hand, is the
last work day of the current week starting on Monday (Friday, Nov 1).

Let me add that I see this reproducibly whenever I select "working
week", either when initially opening the display or when switching
between "day, work week, week, month" views.

Is it a bug? Most probably. Is it important to me? Just enough to tell
you, but nothing more.

Regards,
Jens