[kronolith] update to 4.2.0 failed

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 14 13:43:00 UTC 2014

Zitat von Johannes Mock <mockjs at idmt.fraunhofer.de>:

> Hello together
>
> I tried to upgrade kronolith from 4.1.5 to 4.2.0alpha2, and got the
> following message:
>
> # pear -d preferred_state=alpha upgrade -a horde/kronolith
> horde/kronolith is already installed and is the same as the released
> version 4.1.5
> upgrade failed
>
> Is there another way to upgrade to 4.2.0alpha2 or at least 4.2.0alpha1.
>
> Best regards
> Johannes Mock

First make sure that your pear installation is actually seeing the
latest versions by running "pear list-ugprades -c horde". If that
isn't the case, try "pear clear-cache", then repeat. Otherwise, you
can try running "pear upgrade -a horde/kronolith-alpha" which seems to
work better for some people, for whatever reason.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project