[kronolith] Android Phone syncing with Horde Calendar

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Jun 2 08:30:13 UTC 2014

Zitat von Christian Family & Children's Center <info at champion.org>:

> Hi,
> I have tried to add my horde calendar to my Android (Samsung Galaxy
> S4) phone and cannot seem to get it to work.  Can anyone point me to
> some potentially clear directions?  Thanks.

If using Active Sync and you are having somewhat bigger calendar or
slow server you should not use "Push" on first sync but a long time
based intervall like 30 minutes and let the phone do its work. You can
later use "Push" again but not on first sync. Otherwise you might see
only part of the events and later added events will fail at random.

Regards

Andreas