[kronolith] Using "Resources" in Kronolith

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 21 16:49:15 UTC 2014

Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>> Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> we playing around with resources in the latest Horde/Kronolith and
>>> have the following questions:
>>>
>>> 1.) With http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13037 the creator/requester
>>> of a resource will be shown, but from what i >> can see only for
>>> users with the resource management right. Is there some "read"
>>> right missing or is this intended behaviour?
>> If the event is not flagged as private, any user should be able to
>> see the user that reserved it. If it's private, then only resource
>> managers will be able to see it. I just verified this works as
>> expected locally.
>
> Hm, not in my case. The event is not marked as private and in the
> resource calender the used resource is only visible as "Beschäftigt"
> (in german) for the duration of the event. Any idea what could be
> wrong. Should i recreate the resources maybe?

Not off hand. You can look in Kronolith_Event_Resource_Sql::getTitle()
to see why the "reservee" isn't being returned.

>>> 2.) When moving a event with resource per drag-and-drop the
>>> resource does not move accordingly. When opening the moved event
>>> and saving it the resource moves. Tested with FF31 and dynamic view.
>> The resource is moved, but it looks like the UI isn't updated.
>> Please create a bug ticket.
>
> Uh, yes. I haven't  checked if it is only the UI, sorry.
>
>>> 3.) When requesting a conflicting resource with automatic the
>>> resource is denied (error message) and shown slashed in the event,
>>> but shown for other users as occupied in the resource calender.
>>> Intended or Bug?
>> Sorry, I'm not following you. If the resource denies the event
>> because it is already occupied, then showing it as occupied in the
>> resource calendar is expected...or do I misunderstand the use case?
>
> The resource show as occupied for both events eg. it is double
> occupied. I expected the denied reservation not showing up in the
> resource calender, but this might be arguable of course.

I don't see this. When saving the second event that is attempting to
book it, I am shown a notification that it was rejected. When I look
at the resource's calendar afterwards, only the original event is shown.

--
mike
The Horde Project