[nag] Horde - Nag - Email Notifications of changes/deletion...

nA ni sivAm getnani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:19:23 UTC 2010

Hi Jan,

Wanted to know if there is any way i can get notifications of
changed/edited/deleted tasks (or calendar stuff) via email to an email
account that is not my default identity. For example, in my case, I have two
identities - Personal and Private. Though Personal is my default identity, I
would like to be reminded of these changes/deletions via email to Private
Identity, not my default identity.

Please note that I do realize that I can configure optional email ( i.e., i
can jot in my Private Identity's email here) for alarm notifications (both
tasks and calendar).. But it has no effect on the email notifications for
changes/deletion on tasks. That is, i always get it on default identity.

Is it possible to configure this by some code change etc?

Thanks, nAni.