[nag] upgrading

Ken Lowther hermit at outofoptions.org
Tue Mar 23 04:30:12 PST 2004

Spoke too soon.  Error after running the php script:

./migrate_to_category_driver.php q
DEBUG:  InitPostgres
DEBUG:  StartTransactionCommand
LOG:  statement: begin; select getdatabaseencoding(); commit
DEBUG:  ProcessUtility
LOG:  statement: begin; select getdatabaseencoding(); commit
DEBUG:  CommitTransactionCommand
LOG:  statement: begin; select getdatabaseencoding(); commit
DEBUG:  StartTransactionCommand
LOG:  statement: begin; select getdatabaseencoding(); commit
DEBUG:  ProcessQuery
LOG:  statement: begin; select getdatabaseencoding(); commit
DEBUG:  ProcessUtility
LOG:  statement: begin; select getdatabaseencoding(); commit
DEBUG:  CommitTransactionCommand
LOG:  statement: begin; select getdatabaseencoding(); commit
DB Error: not found

Not good with code. Especially php.  Is it not finding the old db or
the new db?
  Can't tell?

Thanks...

Ken