[sork] Don't localize "Subject: " causing error

Thu Nov 14 23:17:23 2002

Quoting Nate Mollring <nmollring@cennecs.org>:

> OK, that fixed it up good.  Now I have a question about the error messages.
> For example, when I try to remove a vacation message that is already
> removed "Failure in removing vacation notice: Unable to delte VFS file."--the
> misspelled word is not a big deal :)

The spelling is now fixed in CVS HEAD.  (Note: this is in Horde, not sork)

> but it used to come back and say a nicer
> error message that stated "Maybe your vacation notice was already removed?"

Yes... In a message I posted a while ago, I noted that I changed from sork
using its own ftp routines to using Horde_VFS:: class ftp routines.  I noted
that this means, that at least for now, there is a loss of "nice" error
messages. I hope to add some of these back in (for an example, try  bogus
password, and you will see it does append a more friendly error string
to the end).

> Those are just some things I noticed that changed, probably not for the
> better.

I hope to revisit the error messages soon.

Thanks for the error (spelling) report!