[sork] Passwd and IMP

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 28 09:20:31 PST 2003

Quoting G G Papazoglou <grp at med.uoc.gr>:

> Hi. I have a simple issue. I just installed passwd, and my problem is
> that, whereas when my users login to my webmail they are transfered to
> their inbox directly,
> if one changes her password and then logout, if she tries again to
> connect immediately, she logs in to Horde instead (ie. getting the
> 'Welcome, user' screen). How can I avoid that?

You can run the latest release candidate for passwd, which no longer
needs a logout.  Or you can try setting the inital page to login to,
but not sure about that.  Or instead of logging out, you can just try
to go to IMP, which will fail and redirect you to a login screen, which
should return you to IMP.

I hate to say it, but the release candidate may be your best option.