[sork] sork uninstallation

Hugo Lai hlai at EDOW.ORG
Tue May 25 13:23:57 PDT 2004

I'm really having 2 problems here. First of all, the sork module is not
working well in my Plesk 7.0.1 platform. Whenever I try to do vacation
notices and forwarding, I would need to supply a password, but then my
password wouldn't work. I come to realize the mail users do not have FTP
access and someone sork needs users to mail users to have FTP access in
order to get it to work. ( I manage to get this information from Plesk,
but I'm not sure if I'm right on this.) Anyhow, does anybody has the
same problem as I do?

Second of all, I would like to uninstall sork if it doesn't work for me.
Would someone be kind enough to give me some guideline on how to perform
this action? Many thanks!

Hugo