[sork] Expect script error: "no more ptys"?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 15 13:08:22 PDT 2004

Quoting Brett Charbeneau <brett at wrl.org>:

> 	I've scoured the archives for the list and come up empty-handed on
> this one.

The "problem" isn't in sork per se, so you should look at lists for your
OS, etc.

> 	I am running horde-2.2.3, imp-3.1, passwd-2.2, and php 4.2.2 on a
> redhat 9.0 box.

What machine/OS are you ssh'ing from, and what machine/OS are you ssh'ing
to?

> 	I had the expect script part of the password module working at one
> point, but it's giving me the error below in the passwd.log file whenever

That is an OS issue, not a sork issue.

> I attempt to change my password - although it reports back that the change
> was successful.

That sounds like a bug in the expect driver (unless it really is changing the
password despite the error message?)