[sork] Debian package, sork - passwd.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Sep 4 21:26:56 PDT 2005

Quoting Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu>:

> Have you tried contacting the Debian maintainers about it?

No. Honestly, I figured that at some point someone would want to work
with the upstream maintainer (i.e, us) instead of blindly modifying our
code all the time.

If I sound cranky about this it's because of the number of people
who've had problems because our documentation is suddently "wrong"
because debian moved our config files (and who knows what else). Or
that the config file move seems to have been done with no consideration
for fixing the graphical config file interface in Horde 3.

> What exactly is wrong with the file structure used by the Debian
> packages? What file is at what place while it should be where, why?

See above.

-chuck

Quincy Adams