[sork] Passwd error using poppassd (password change works)

impuser@bitrealm.com impuser at bitrealm.com
Sun Mar 19 08:29:31 PST 2006

I am using the poppassd backend for passwd.  When changing the users
password, the password change works; however, I get an error in the
browser just above the right window pane:

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/home/httpd/html/horde/passwd/lib/Driver.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/httpd/html/horde/passwd/lib/Driver.php:110)
in /home/httpd/html/horde/passwd/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/httpd/html/horde/passwd/lib/Driver.php:110)
in /home/httpd/html/horde/passwd/templates/common-header.inc on line 5

Just below the errors above, I get "(green checkmark) Password changed on..."

Versions:
php-5.1.2

Forwards: H3 (3.0)
Gollem: H3 (1.0.2)