[sork] Forwads and Vacation for qmail-ldap

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Fri Apr 7 07:22:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

Does the forwards and vacation support qmail-ldap schema? I have password changing working
well with qmail-ldap after adding a _passwd_hook_userdn hook, but no such hooks seems to
exist for forwards and vacation. I have tested the latest release of vacation but the
configuration options are not in tune with qmail-ldap. One particular problem for
qmail-ldap is that the forwards and vacation are integrated into one ldap field
deliveryMode. So looking to hear if some one has this worked out for qmail-ldap.

Also if I want to write a module for qmail-ldap where should I start ?

raj