[sork] vacation not working with qmail, autorespond, vpopmail

Claus Szypura claus at centralmail.de
Wed Jun 20 19:09:33 UTC 2007

Hello,
I've installed qmail, vpopmail, autorespond, horde with passwd, vacation,
forward (all latest versions!)
Passwd is working now, but vacation and forward don't.
I use qmail driver as it comes per install, I did an admin setup for it, but
vacation says: Failure in modifying vacation notice: Authentication to FTP
server failed. Check your username and password.
Since my vpopmail uses only one user for its virtual accounts, I don't know why
vacation tries to use an ftp server - I'm really lost on this.
I hope that there is somebody here to shed some light on this problem
Thanks in advance
Claus