[sork] failure in changing password forhorde authentication:user not found

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Mon Oct 4 17:19:12 UTC 2010

As Eric posted - your problem seems to actually be that you have no connection to your mysql server.

> > But if it doesn't resolve your issue, you're going to have to
> increase
> > your debugging on the mysql.log and watch it in realtime as you
> tinker.
> > Until you do that no one can help you - especially not yourself.
> The
> > mysql log is the only place you'll work out whether the input from
> > your form and the actions passwd is trying to do match your DB and
> structure.
> >
> it didnt work i got the same error, since i am new in everything can
> you help me increase my debugging on the mysql.log.
> thanks very much for your help.

This should be in your my.conf - but I can't guarantee it.  Google your distribution and look for something relevant.

http://www.electrictoolbox.com/logging-queries-with-mysql/

But you need to make sure you can actually connect to the mysql server first though since that's what the error message says the problem is.

Simon