[sync] SyncML session problem

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Fri Feb 27 09:17:01 PST 2004

I don't think we can use Horde authentication methods.  I mean we use
them, but we can not use the session information that goes with it.  I
don't know how to send the SyncML client the session id created
automagicly.  So in the method getStateFromSession, I create a new
session with a new session id, and this seems to work fine.  The second
http request does not create the a new state, it uses the one out of the
session.  The values I change in state don't seem to persist, but the
object does.  This where I run into trouble.

Anthony