[sync] P900 and repeating entries

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Thu Apr 28 02:46:24 PDT 2005

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

 > So here's the problem - apparently vcalendar 1.0 has a completely
different way of specifying RRULEs. We don't recognize the 1.0 way, and
the P900 doesn't like the new 2.0 way. I guess we need version-aware
rrule generation; the easy part will be recognizing the old format and
handling it as well. Not sure if we know what vcalendar version the
client expects during a SyncML session.

Ok, makes sense.

Is this something anyone else is seeing? Am I the only one trying
syncing with a P900? Anyone want to give me a shout about this - I'm
wondering if the P900 I'm using might have an out of date firmware?

Will create a bug report.

Andy.

(Chuck - sorry for the off-list mail, I forgot to change the recipient
address...)