[sync] Nokia 9500

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Wed Feb 8 03:49:38 PST 2006

> msgid=1 source=IMEI:354305002597206 target=http://hordeurl/rpc.php user=
> charset=UTF-8 wbxml=1 [on line 226 of
> "/path/to/hordeinstall/lib/SyncML.php"]

I have the same problem with my Nokia 9500. Somehow horde doesn't
recognize the username the phone is sending.

> Also tried to get Sync4j Outlook Client to work, but for some reason it
> sends username in form user_domain.tld instead of user_domain_tld which
> has to be used.

But Sync4J Outlook Client is working and running. I'm syncing contact
and calendar data, but I don't use any domain information in my
username.

I'm using the CVS version of Horde (HEAD).

Bye

Volker