[sync] Debug with Nokia

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Apr 16 18:23:57 PDT 2006

Quoting Martin Middeke <martin.middeke at gewus.de>:

> Both cellphones won't do the job... But my last hope is the list...

No, your last hope is hacking it. Syncing is still developer-quality.
:) Also, if you haven't looked in the wiki, you're likely missing a
bunch of useful information:

http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo

> Sync wiht Kronolith:
> i tried: ./Calendar, ./calendar, calendar (none working) - which is the
> correct?

Just 'calendar'.

> Long lines... but - that's the log  :)  For me it seems that for Horde
> everything is fine... but ne Cellphone stop with "System error".

You're going to need a bunch more than that...

> Any ideas? Please help!! thx!
> Another thing is: How can i debug waht my phoen receive? Maybe ic an see
> the error!

If you create /tmp/syncml and make it writeable by your webserver, the
sync code  will log the sessions there. Again, see the wiki.

> tailf /tmp/horde.log
> [...]

None of that is abnormal.

-chuck