[sync] Sync ML Category

Markus Braun charmed21muc at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 10:37:48 PDT 2006

>>I have the funambol plugin for outlook and synchronise from my pc to the
>>horde.
>>The funabmbol plugin have a log, debug file. When i am at home i can send
>>an example.
>That might work too. But I only need the part where the one data entry with
>the category data is sent. Not everything "somewhere in this haystack..."
>;-)

I hope this is the right one:

vi syncml_client_1.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SyncML>
<SyncHdr>
<VerDTD>1.1</VerDTD>
<VerProto>SyncML/1.1</VerProto>
<SessionID>1</SessionID>
<MsgID>1</MsgID>
<Target><LocURI>http://80.86.92.132</LocURI></Target>
<Source><LocURI>sc-pim-outlook</LocURI></Source>
<Cred>
<Meta><Format xmlns='syncml:metinf'>b64</Format><Type
xmlns='syncml:metinf'>syncml:auth-basic</Type></Meta>
<Data>b2xpdmVyQGhpcnRyZWl0ZXItZGVzaWduLmRlOkRlbm5pc09saXZlcjIwMDY=</Data>
</Cred>
</SyncHdr>
<SyncBody>
<Alert>
<CmdID>1</CmdID>
<Data>200</Data>
<Item>
<Target><LocURI>calendar</LocURI></Target>
<Source><LocURI>calendar</LocURI></Source>
<Meta><Anchor xmlns="syncml:metinf">
<Last>1148419711</Last>
<Next>1148751253</Next>
</Anchor></Meta>
</Item>
</Alert>

<Final/>
</SyncBody>
</SyncML>

it has a category. And the calendar date is tomorrow at 11 o clock
bye marcus