[sync] Client and server timestamps don't match

Oliver Regehr oliver at regehr.net
Fri Mar 9 17:53:42 UTC 2007

Hi Karsten,

with my N80 I experience the same problem with those timestamps. When I
delete all data on the client and do a sync, all data is transferred. If
I then again do a sync without any modification of the calendar, the
client sends all calendar data again to the server and the servers even
sends some calendar entries again to the client.

In addition to this I realized, that the calendar isn't deleted when a
user is removed: I deleted my testuser and re-created it afterwards.
After logging in, I had the (old) calendar data already in my calendar.

Cheers,

Oliver