[sync] Issues with SlowSync on third sync run

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Tue Mar 20 09:15:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

yeah.
The broken version resulted in an inconsistent data tree:
multiple objects with the same name(=primary key) but different values
(=sync timestamps). Very bad thing. The latest patch fixed the cause but
not an already broken datatree.

I updated the SyncML options page (in cvs right now):
go to http://hordeurl/horde/services/portal/syncml.php

It should now display the timestamps again. A broken datatree results in
duplicate entries with same Device/Database combination but different
timestamps. Delete the duplicate entries or do a "Delete all SyncML data".

After that you might have to do a slow sync again, but then things
should be fine.

Cheers,
  Karsten