[sync] Sync fails with Nokia 6280

pmcd pmcdermott98 at gsb.columbia.edu
Wed Sep 19 10:53:30 UTC 2007

Simo Kivimäki wrote:

> I cannot sync Horde's calendar with Nokia 6280 using SyncML.

Doesn't help solve the problem, but "me too!".

I am using a Nokia E61, and the latest CVS from 18-09-07.

I have a similar log:

DEBUG:  Backend of class SyncML_Backend_Horde created
DEBUG:  New session created: 201b8a05cef9ad643233f389c2a29518
DEBUG:  checking auth for user=xxxx
DEBUG:  authorized=1 version=1 msgid=1 source=IMEI:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
target=http:/
/192.168.1.3/horde/rpc.php user=xxxx charset=UTF-8 wbxml=1
DEBUG:  SyncML: No info about previous syncs found for device
IMEI:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and database ./contacts
DEBUG:  Create new sync for ./contacts; synctype=203
DEBUG:  SyncML: No info about previous syncs found for device
IMEI:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and database ./calendar
DEBUG:  Create new sync for ./calendar; synctype=203
DEBUG:  SyncML: No info about previous syncs found for device
IMEI:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and database ./notes
DEBUG:  Create new sync for ./notes; synctype=203
DEBUG:  HandleFinal for state=0
DEBUG:  HandleFinal for state=0
DEBUG:  HandleFinal for state=0
DEBUG:  Received Final from client.
DEBUG:  Sending Final to client.
DEBUG:  SyncML: return message completed
DEBUG:  Finished at 2007-09-19 02:49:31. Packet logged in
/tmp/sync/syncml_serve
r_10.wbxml

There is only one wbxml message from the phone, and only one response from
the server. Similar to Simo, I assume that the phone is supposed to speak
next.

Phone has successfully sync'd against Funambol & eGroupware in the past.

Does posting the XML response from the server help?