[sync] sync with nokia 5800 doesnt work

Holger Wegner holger.wegner at hamburg.de
Sun Jun 7 19:59:27 UTC 2009

Hi,
finaly I found the global reason, why I coudnt sync with the 5800. It was a globa option in horde:
$conf[compress_pages] was switched on. When I turned it off, everythink worked. The caching mechanisms seemed to be involved, as horde tried to syncronize with the user of the last brocken sync, althought it was another user. When I switched of the caching with memcache, it recognized the user, but .... At least it was that compression staff.

If this is intresting for you:
I did convert the wbxml packages, but could not find somethink rar and the first xml package send to the client by the server was proccessed successfully be the phone, onle the second one with the real data failed.

If I can help with this, send me a mail, it will be easy to reproduce it.

Holger

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von holger.wegner at hamburg.de -----