[sync] Xml parse problem

Douglas douglaslg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:59:01 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am integrating the Horde SyncML module with an egroupware application
(called "Expresso Livre" - www.expressolivre.org - it's based on eGroupWare,
but without synchronization).

Well, I am experiencing some problems on this integration, more specifically
in the function process

function process($request, $contentType, $respURI);

When I try to sync, the $request is not quite parsed by the php functions

xml_parser_create_ns;
xml_set_object;
xml_set_element_handler;

I noticed that the process runs until the end tag of SyncHdr. After this,
the Xml request is not parsed anymore, and the execution stops on the line:

if (!xml_parse($parser, $request))

I tested the same $request on Horde Webmail, and it was successfully
processed. I need help with this problem... has anyone experienced this
problem with Horde?

Thanks,

Douglas Lopes Gomes