[sync] Client did not provide authentication data (H5 Samsung Galaxy S3 4.1.2/ Nexus 7 4.2.2))

primaxx erol.haagenrud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:49:24 UTC 2013

Michael J Rubinsky wrote
> You need to find the file Horde/ActiveSync.php. In that file you will  see
> a method named authenticate():public function authenticate()the first line
> of that method is something like:         $serverVars =
> $this->_request->getServerVars();right after that line
> add:Horde::debug($serverVars);and try to sync again.

I have two activesync.php, one is located in
//lib/Prefs/Special/
and the other is located in
//admin/

Unfortunately none of them contains the *authenticate* method, neither do
they contain the variable *@serverVars*.

Could it be my (fully functioning, in every other aspect than activesync)
Horde-installation is uncomplete?