[sync] Error when syncing.

Mike barjunk at attglobal.net
Wed Jan 11 03:57:46 UTC 2023

I noticed this error in my log today, it has been there for a while
(November of 2022?). There aren't many users on the server, so just
now getting to it.

ERR: HORDE Error in communicating with ActiveSync server: Permission
Denied [pid 23577 on line 166 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Rpc/ActiveSync.php"]
It is evidenced by the fact that when I add a contact, this is what
shows up in the log.

The strange thing is...if I delete the account and recreate it,
everything gets loaded to the phone, email, contacts and calendar.

But if I edit a contact or add one, I get this.

What things should I do to track this down?

It isn't clear where permission error lies, in the filesystem, in the
horde prefs, etc.

ActiveSync-2.41.9
Horde-5.2.23
Turba-4.2.29