[turba] Name format

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Sat Dec 21 12:23:44 PST 2002

Considering how I have seen users put pretty much anything in data
fields *including* characters they were specifically told *not* to put
in would it not be wise to simply have a name field and essentially
ignore the contents?

My current turba users (~11,000 !) have address book entries that would
make you shudder (i.e. Mom, Dad, Steve & Shelly, and Brian!)
that is a sample of one users actual entry in the Name field.

I just finished an address book conversion that took 3 days because of
this...