[turba] import problem

Charles Robinson crobins at proexam.org
Wed Jan 8 04:55:06 PST 2003

2 questions:

Q1:I have the update to address book icon when reading mail in imp.
(The small book icon appearing after each email address in the header)
I'm having trouble setting up other users with the option. Its been a
while since setting up my initial account & I must be missing a step.
Any ideas??

Q2:
I've seen this question asked more than a few times but no definite
answer that I can see other than possibly downgrade/upgrade of php.

Problem: While importing a rather small csv contact list file exported
from Outlook, import process returned the page can't be displayed message.
No message in horde logs.

This was in apache logs:
Child pid exit signal segmentation fault (11)
erealloc() unable to allocate 1851880886 bytes

I don't know why its trying to allocate 1.72gigs for a maybe 200kb import
file?

Then I tried setting my MaxChildReq from 75 to 10000
restarted my webserver & tried the import again.

Same Result: "The page cannot be displayed" in the frame, but the overall
horde session is not lost. The bottom tool bar works fine to get back to turba or
any other module. No error in horde logs.

Apache log: child pid exit signal Bus error(10)

The funny thing is I imported my address book without problem when I first
set up horde. Now after many months this error appears.

Any suggestions are appreciated... Thanks.

Config Details:

Horde Versions

    * Horde: 2.1
    * IMP: 3.1
    * Turba: 1.0
    * Kronolith: 1.0
    * Mnemo: 1.0
    * Nag: 1.0
    * Accounts: 2.0
    * Passwd: 2.0
    * Forwards: 2.0
    * Vacation: 2.0

PHP Version

    * PHP Version: 4.2.0
    * PHP Major Version: 4.2
    * PHP Minor Version: 0
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

>>Thread Safety: disabled
>>Virtual Directory Support: disabled

PHP Module Capabilities

    * FTP Support: Yes