[turba] cannot add contacts

Todd Frenzel todd.frenzel at wholesecurity.com
Sat Feb 15 17:56:53 PST 2003

I have installed latest stable releases of horde / imp / turba on
Freebsd 4.7   I have configured both a localsql and local ldap source.
  Searches seem to work, but when I try to add a record to either, I am
redirected to the main horde login page.    tried reinstalling turba,
same result.  this was working.  I was able to add records in both
locations.  I changed hostname, and also the default location of horde
webroot but am not sure this is the issue.  I updated all config files
and all other aspects of the app work fine.

I am able to update existing ldap records, but not add new ones.

ideas? thanks,

Todd Frenzel
Manager of Information Technology
Wholesecurity, Inc