[turba] Shared addressbook

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Fri Oct 14 05:57:33 PDT 2005

	Hi,

I was very interested in the shared addressbook feature. I read the
archives and discovered that I have two choices:
- apply a hack on the sources
- use CVS version

Which one is the less dangerous in your opinion ? I really need shared
addressbook quickly but I do not want something too unstable.

I am running on debian stable. All the users of the server are trusted
so I just need a global shared addressbook.

Oh, and something nice to have in the future would be a business
relation management. I don't know what it is supposed to look like, but
for me, that means a way of keeping history of who has had a
relationship with a specific contact and what has happened, so that
anybody can take over the relationship.

	regards,

	PHilippe