[turba] Turba Personal Address Book Appear Disappear on Browser Display

nascean nascean at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 07:16:56 UTC 2010

Hi There,

I enable the hook as described below in horde/config/hooks.php. Then set the
ff. in horde/config/conf.php

$conf['hooks']['username'] = true;

Then after that, I set some DB values. In horde->turba_shares,

update turba_shares set share_owner = lower(share_owner)

Then, it works. The step on DB update is meant for existing users with mixed
casing on their address book preference data.

BRegards,
Nas