[agora] Help Agora Error Message

Bhupendra Banodhe bhupi08 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 23:58:27 PST 2003

Hii Everybody,

This is first time, I am trying to install and
configuring Horde with IMP and Agora etc.

I getting error with Agora, the same error I notice in
the demo site of horde with agora.

Notice: Object to string conversion in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Category/sql.php on line 92

Notice: Object to string conversion in
/usr/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 667

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Category.php on line 471

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Category/sql.php:92) in
/var/www/html/horde/agora/templates/common-header.inc
on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Category/sql.php:92) in
/var/www/html/horde/agora/templates/common-header.inc
on line 4

Request to suggest me ASAP.

Regards

Bhupi