[agora] Fwd: [horde] Can't compose in Agora

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 11:39:41 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from andy at stronzo.d2g.com -----
    Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:42:31 +0100
    From: Andy <andy at stronzo.d2g.com>
 Subject: [horde] Can't compose in Agora
      To: "horde at lists.horde.org" <horde at lists.horde.org>

Hello,

probably this is the wrong forum, but the agora mailinglist semms to be nearly
dead, so I try it here.

Using latest CVS with apache 1.3.27, mysql 1.23.52 and php 4.30 etc.

In Agora only the guy who is Horde-admin can compose and answer on forums. I did
setup 2 Horde-installations, one with sql- and one with IMAP-Auth. In both cases
it is the same: people only can look at the forums. There are no buttons for
answering except for admin (in horde/config/conf.php defined as admin).

Is there any possibility to change this so that all users could use the forums?

Many thanks,

Andy

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of