[agora] Undefined index: forum_moderated

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Wed Jul 23 00:41:11 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Yesterday (july 23 2003) I setup a Horde test server with a cvs HEAD
checkout of all the applications. I've setup most of them, and am reviewing
most of them (the others are already in use :-) ).

I'm running into this message in Agora:

 Notice: Undefined index: forum_moderated in
/var/wwwroot/newhorde/horde/agora/lib/Forums.php on line 252

Notice: Undefined index: forum_description in
/var/wwwroot/newhorde/horde/agora/lib/Forums.php on line 253

I've created one forum (not moderated) and started some threads, everything
works fine. Later on, I tried to use the guest features that are allowed
when you're not authenticated to Horde. That's when I first saw this
message, in the guest account. Afterwards I logged in as a user and went to
Agora, the minute I opened the forum in Agora (I only have started one
forum), I saw this message again.

When I create a 2nd forum, which is moderated, I don't get these messages.
But the funny thing is that when I use guest services to post a message to
that 2nd moderated forum, I don't see the message above, but the message is
posted anyway... Who is by default the moderator? The 'admin' in
horde/config/conf.php? How do I select or assign a moderator?

Is this indeed the current behaviour of Agora? I wanna make sure I haven't
forgotten anything or have done something stupid...

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

I'm running:
Horde 3.0 cvs