[agora] Call to a member function on a non-object ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Mar 3 08:29:18 PST 2004

'k, I'm not getting anywhere on this ... from what I can tell, the install
of  this that I'm running is identical to what I have on
http://webmail.demo.hub.org, which doesn't generate the error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/www/webmail/agora/lib/Forums.php on line 137

I've checked the database, to make sure that there are no errors being
generated there, but everything looks fine ...

the line is:

            $forums_list[$forum_id]['forum_desc'] = $forums[$forum_name]->get('forum_description');

and, unless I'm going blind, its *identical* to the same line on the demo,
so its something else I'm overlooking ...

What am I missing? *pulls hair from head*

Thanks ...

----