[agora] Call to a member function on a non-object ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Mar 3 15:39:16 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:
>
> > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> > /usr/local/www/webmail/agora/lib/Forums.php on line 137
>
> I can't reproduce this with current CVS. Do you get this on any Agora
> page, or somewhere specific?

That's what I'm finding annoying, I have two other instances installed,
and no problems there ... its only on one of the VMs ... and its right
when you click on 'forums' ...

> >             $forums_list[$forum_id]['forum_desc'] =
> > $forums[$forum_name]->get('forum_description');
> >
> > and, unless I'm going blind, its *identical* to the same line on the demo,
> > so its something else I'm overlooking ...
>
> Sounds like a data issue...

k, that's what I'm thinking also ... but, not getting any errors that I
can see other then that ... looking in the agora directories, I can't find
any schema info for agora, but I have agora_{bodies|messages} in the
database ... I'm guessing that they are no longer used?  where should I be
looking for 'stale data', maybe? where is/does it store its info?

cymraeg# cd scripts/
cymraeg# ls
CVS     db
cymraeg# cd db