[agora] problem after update part2

Gijs Nelissen gijs at digitalbase.be
Sun Aug 22 13:57:37 PDT 2004

I updated all my configs from the dist versions
I deleted all horde content and renewed with cvs command
I updated my framework ran the /install-modules.php

Now when i try to reply or create a new msg i get these errors

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/documentRoot/agora/lib/Messages.php on line 603

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at //documentRoot/agora/lib/Messages.php:603) in
/documentRoot/agora/messages/edit.php on line 97

this is what my horde.log gives me

Aug 22 13:48:55 HORDE [error] [agora] 218 does not exist [on line 249 of
"/documentRoot/agora/lib/Messages.php"]

Am i forgetting something ??

thanks