[agora] Fatal error on typ DataTreeObject_Message as array

Anders Karlstrom andersk at sverige.nu
Wed May 4 00:47:53 PDT 2005

I am running HEAD, cvs update'd today. The datatree backend is working
find for other apps, and seem to be working for agora as well:

I can create new Forum(s). Then I can list all available Forums. But I can
only do so as long as they are empty. As soon as I add a new message, a
post, to the forum, I can no longer list available forums. When clicking
on  "Forums" I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DataTreeObject_Message as array in
/opt/lampp/htdocs/horde/agora/lib/Forums.php on line 225

Version mismatch problem, or any component that I failed to install...?

/Anders