[agora] agora stopped working after a new tread with attachment

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 22 19:20:36 PST 2005

Quoting Renato Giron <renato at gironnet.com>:

> Agora project doesn't log or display error messages. I had an error after
> creating a thread with attachment.
>
> I would try to fix the problem but it is kind of hard when there are no logs
> or error messages, just a blank screen
>
> Any ideas?

Make sure that PHP is configured to either log or display error
messages and check those. Make sure PHP's error_reporting level is set
to E_ALL. And set Horde's log level to PEAR_LOG_DEBUG, and that you
have a working logging configuration. To be safe, check apache's logs
for segfaults.

Finally, how do you know you had "an error" if there are no error
messages? What was "the error"?

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships