[agora] Fwd: Agora failure

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Dec 15 08:13:49 PST 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von d.wetzel at mckirk-online.de -----
      Datum: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:56:19 +0100
        Von: Daniel Wetzel <d.wetzel at mckirk-online.de>
Antwort an: Daniel Wetzel <d.wetzel at mckirk-online.de>
    Betreff: Agora failure
         An: jan at horde.org

Hello,

sorry that I'm writing to you. I didn't find any other contact to ask.

I have two installations of horde, one "stable" and one for testing.
They use different databases.
I updated the testing system and everything worked fine. I updated the
stable system and now agora does not work anymore.
All I'll get is "*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a
non-object in
*/srv/www/mckirk-online.de/htdocs/horde/agora/lib/Forums.php* on line *247"*
Both used the same version before I did the update.
There are different datas inside the databases, so I cannot just copy
the tables.

Do you know what went wrong and what to to to correct this?

Greets, Daniel

*

*

Jan.