[announce] Ingo 1.0-ALPHA

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Apr 2 10:06:35 PST 2004

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first alpha release of the Ingo
Email Filter Rules Manager version 1.0.

Ingo is an email-filter management application. It is fully internationalized,
integrated with Horde and the IMP Webmail client, and supports both
server-side (Sieve, procmail) and client-side (IMAP) rule creation.

This is a preview version that should not be used on production
systems.  Some small parts are missing and there are still a few bugs,
some of which are listed below.  You should not use this preview
version over existing production data.

The API, configuration items, or features may change before the final
release, but we encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing
lists or our bug tracking system. Translations are not ready to be updated
yet, since some strings will change before the final release.

The Ingo 1.0-ALPHA distribution is available from the following locations:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/ingo/ingo-1.0-ALPHA.tar.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/ingo/ingo-1.0-ALPHA.tar.gz

Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:

    http://www.horde.org/mirrors.php

MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:

    7c4dc90e07d0fdadba1ef219e2c78f0f  ingo-1.0-ALPHA.tar.gz

Have fun!

The Horde Team.