[announce] Ingo H3 (1.1) (final)
jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 6 13:03:30 PST 2006
Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Ingo Email
> Filter Rules Manager version H3 (1.1).
> Ingo is an email-filter management application. It is fully
> integrated with Horde and the IMP Webmail client, and supports both
> server-side (Sieve, procmail, maildrop) and client-side (IMAP) rule creation
I wonder what happened to the remainder of the announcement. Anyway,
here it is:
Major changes compared to the Ingo H3 (1.0) versions are:
* Maildrop script driver.
* Flag-only and notify rules.
* Moving rules by specifying their positions.
* Portal block.
* Compatible with PHP 5.1.
* Support for storing Sieve rules in LDAP (Sun JES/ONE and iPlanet
* Permissions to restrict filter rule creation.
* Support for '^TO_' procmail rule matching.
* New translations: Danish, Portuguese, Turkish.
The full list of changes (from version H3 (1.0.2)) can be viewed here:
The Ingo H3 (1.1) distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version H3 (1.0.2) are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
More information about the announce