[announce] Ingo H3 (1.1.2) (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Oct 18 11:01:36 PDT 2006
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Ingo Email
Filter Rules Manager version H3 (1.1.2).
Ingo is an email-filter management application. It is fully
internationalized, integrated with Horde and the IMP Webmail client, and
supports both server-side (Sieve, procmail, maildrop) and client-side (IMAP)
Major changes compared to the Ingo H3 (1.1.1) version are:
* SECURITY: Escape folder names in procmail rules to prevent local code
* Added parameter to enable or disable TLS in timsieved driver.
* Small bug fixes and improvements.
* New translations: Catalan, Slovenian.
* Updated translations: Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, German, Italian,
Spanish, Traditional Chinese.
The full list of changes (from version H3 (1.1.1)) can be viewed here:
The Ingo H3 (1.1.2) distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version H3 (1.1.1) are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce