[announce] IMP H3 (4.1.4) (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 14 20:33:41 UTC 2007
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the IMP Webmail
Client version H3 (4.1.4).
This is a bugfix release that also fixes two cross site scripting
Many thanks to the "Immerda Project Group" (http://www.immmerda.ch) and Moritz
Naumann (http://moritz-naumann.com/) for reporting these problems and working
with us to test the fixes.
IMP, the Internet Messaging Program, is one of the most popular webmail
applications available. It allows universal, web-based access to IMAP and POP3
mail servers and provides a full range of features normally found only in
desktop email clients.
Major changes compared to the IMP H3 (4.1.4-RC1) version are:
* Fixed XSS vulnerabilities in the search screen and thread view.
* Improved displaying of PGP messages.
* Fixed IMAP filtering.
Major changes compared to the IMP H3 (4.1.3) version are:
* Turned mailto: links in HTML emails into IMP compose links.
* Small improvements to the iCalendar/iTip handler.
* Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 7.
* Several small bug fixes and improvements.
* Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Dutch, German, Portuguese and
Traditional Chinese translations.
The full list of changes (from version H3 (4.1.3)) can be viewed here:
The IMP H3 (4.1.4) distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version H3 (4.1.3) are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce