[announce] Horde 3.2-RC2
chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 22 19:10:58 UTC 2008
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the second release candidate of the Horde
Application Framework version 3.2.
The Horde Application Framework is a modular, general-purpose web application
framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of classes that are
targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in developing modern web
Barring any problems, this code will be released as Horde 3.2.
Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
Updated translations would also be great.
The major changes compared to the Horde version H3 (3.2-RC1) are:
* Fixed privilege escalation in the Horde API.
* Improved XSS filtering.
* Improved compatibility between newer themes and older applications.
* Improved SOAP and JSON-RPC interfaces.
* Fixed creating of sub-groups.
* Fixed localization of WYSIWYG editor.
* Many further bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes (from version 3.2-RC1) can be viewed here:
The Horde 3.2-RC2 distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version 3.2-RC1 are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce