[announce] IMP H3 (4.3.1) (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Dec 10 16:18:10 UTC 2008
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet
Messaging Program (IMP) version H3 (4.3.1).
This is a minor security release that fixes unescaped output in the test
script. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this release. In addition all
users are encouraged to disable test.php in production, per the install
IMP, the Internet Messaging Program, is one of the most popular webmail
applications available. It allows universal, web-based access to IMAP and
POP3 mail servers and provides a full range of features normally found only in
desktop email clients.
The major changes compared to the IMP version H3 (4.3) are:
* Escape output in test.php
* Deleted attachments are now marked as 'attachment' instead of 'inline'.
* iTip replies are sent using the regular outgoing email configuration.
* multipart/appledouble attachments are always displayed.
* prototype.js has been upgraded to v18.104.22.168.
The full list of changes (from version H3 (4.3)) can be viewed here:
The IMP H3 (4.3.1) distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version H3 (4.3) are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce