[announce] Chora H3 (2.1-RC1)
chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 21 03:45:14 UTC 2009
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candiate of the Chora
Repository Viewer version H3 (2.1).
Chora is built upon the Horde Application Framework and provides a read-only
browser interface to any number of version control repositories. Advanced
features include a visual branch view of the repository's history,
pretty-printed output, annotation, patchsets and basic statistics.
The major changes compared to the Chora H3 (2.0) versions are:
* Log entries are shown for each revision in a diff
* Links to the previous revision in the annotate view
* Multiple repositories are shown in a dropdown menu.
* Dynamic sorting in browse views, and dynamic sorting and
searching in the history view.
* Control access to each repository with Horde Permissions
* Authentication for subversion repositories
* Performance improvements
* Better accessibility
The full list of changes (from version H3 (2.0.2)) can be viewed here:
The Chora H3 (2.1-RC1) distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version H3 (2.0.2) are available at:
NOTE: Patches do not contain differences between files containing binary data.
These files will need to be updated via the distribution files.
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce